In addition to making your dental experience comfortable, we work hard to make financing comfortable! Give us a call--we'll help you find the plan that is best for you. We have many options to help you finance your treatment. With prior verification, we submit insurance claims to your plan, and when possible, accept co-payment for your treatment at the time of the appointment. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express and offer an Easy-Pay plan that allows you payments in thirds by automatic charges to your credit card. We also offer extended payment plans up to 72 months through Lending Club as well as offering Care Credit for three month, six month and 12 month interest free financing options.
You Have the Option to Choose a Quality Care, Non-PPO Provider!
And We are a Good Choice...
Why do we opt to be a Quality Care, Non-PPO Provider? The best explanation is illustrated below:
There Are Three Kinds of Service:
GOOD service CHEAP won't be FAST
GOOD service FAST won't be CHEAP
FAST service CHEAP won't be GOOD
We will not compromise our QUALITY. We feel the benefits we offer our patients as a Quality-Care, Non-PPO Provider far outweigh the differences in fees that patients may receive at a PPO Facility. We are proud to offer the quality of service that we do for our fees. We offer a GOOD VALUE. We want ALL of our patients to be able to afford the quality that we demand.
What Benefits Will You Receive as a Patient in Our Office?
1. All insurance is filed by our office, tracked, and the insurance company contacted as needed.
2. Insurance is used as co-payment: an estimate of insurance coverage is deducted from your fee at the time of service. When the insurance will not send payment to our office, we offer a payment plan that will act as if we were receiving insurance payment.
3. Treatment recommended is not compromised by procedures allowed by the insurance company.
4. Quality materials, labs, experience, continuing education, and professional care will not be compromised by low PPO reimbursement rates.
5. We will not shorten our appointments and herd our patients through the office like cattle.
6. All options for treatment are offered and explained and the best option is the choice of the Patient.
7. Our fees are the same for every patient who comes to our office; they will not be higher for people who do not have dental insurance to make up for the low PPO reimbursement rates.
8. We offer the same warrantees to all patients who come to our office.